CONTINUING EDUCATION & TRAINING information and materials to support your work with beneficiaries and caregivers:
- The National Consumer Protection Technical Resource Center: The Center of Service & Information for SMPs (external link)
- In the left-hand column, scroll down to Resources for SMP’s; and then check out the following:
- Center Products
- Hard-to-Reach Populations
- Resource Library
- Video Library
- Stop Medicare Fraud (external link)
- Check this occasionally for updates of fraud cases in Virginia and elsewhere.
EDUCATIONAL & OUTREACH PLANNING forms to assist in event planning and records management
- Planning Sheet for Educational Presentations (Microsoft Word document)
- Planning Sheet for Community Event (Microsoft Word document)
SMART FACTS REPORTING FORMS for recording your efforts and submitting the federally mandated data for our grant reports
Please check back occasionally for updates, and feel free to share ideas for incorporation.
Instructions to open the Reporting Forms (Microsoft Word Document)
- Once you click on the “Microsoft Word Document” link, you will be prompted to Open or Save the file.
- Please Open the Word file.
- Fill out the the Application form.
- If you want to submit your application by email, please send an email to Wanda Trexler firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your application.
- If you prefer to send your application by mail, please print it and send it to:
Virginia Association of Area Agencies on Aging
24 East Cary Street, Suite 100
Richmond, Virginia 23219